Fire in Mylapore colony

A fire accident occurred at a house in Alamelumangapuram, Mylapore on Tuesday, Feb.21.

The fire broke out at 3.30 a.m. due to an electrical short circuit. The front portion of the house that was made of wood was fully burnt.

No one was inside the house when the incident took place.

The residents on the first floor were alerted by neighbours and escaped the fire. The fire engine was called and the fire was put out.

The house and land belongs to Sri Vedanta Desikar Temple, Mylapore.

Join the Conversation, leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *