Contract worker electrocuted while cleaning the walls at Sri Kapali Temple

A contract worker was electrocuted while working inside Sri Kapaleeswarar Temple, Mylapore on Sunday, July 21.

M. Munnusamy, a resident of Rutherpuram, Mylapore was cleaning the walls near the Sri Meenakshi Sundareswarar sannidhi when he came in contact with a live wire and was electrocuted.

He was rushed to the Government Hospital at Royapettah but was declared dead on arrival. The Mylapore police have registered a case.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 22nd, 2019 and is filed under Crime, Law & Order. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply