N Gopaldas Jewellers, a 90 year old jewellery brand has opened their exclusive diamond showroom recently on TTK Road. Their old showroom on Cathedral Road is now relocated to a bigger space in Alwarpet of around 2000 sq. feet with around 15 staffs in their sales department. Their speciality includes diamond jewellery, ethnic jewellery and conceptual jewellery.
The brand was founded by Gopaldas C. Metha & Nandalal B. Shah – revered Gujratis hailing from Ahmedabad, who made Tiruchirapalli their home and established N. Gopaldas & Co. in 1929. Now they also have their branches in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The store is located at 251, TTK Road, Alwarpet. Store timings are between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and is closed on Tuesdays. Ph: 8220007409.