- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, the hugely respected teaching and study centre in R A Puram is hosting a simple introductory session on June 21 morning. Drop by to explore courses they offer. Call -24937998 / 24933092.
- Carnatica and Samudhaaya hosting a music and yoga event at Marina beach, Gandhi statue zone, June 21, 6 am onwards. Yoga sessions will be conducted by the renowned yoga expert Venkataraman. Open to all.
- The Art of Living, Mylapore Chapter is conducting Free Yoga Camp – “Yoga Daan”. At Marina Beach, Opp. Vivekanandar Illam. From 5.30 a.m. to 6.30 a.m. Contact: 78719 91922
- Mass Yoga demonstration by students of The Grove School and Saraswathi Kendra Learning Centre. At C.P. Ramaswami Aiyar Foundation, 1 Eldams Road, Alwarpet, 10.30 a.m., followed by a special yoga demonstration by the senior students.
- RAPRA’s celebrations will start with a prayer and then move on to different postures including yogasana, pranayama, dhyana, mudra and sankalpa. At Puthu kovil, 1st Cross Street, R.A.Puram, 10 a.m. For details contact 9444330187.
- APJ Yoga Foundation – Yoga class in the morning at 6 a.m. Talks about cancer and importance of water from 10 a.m. Satsang, meditation in the evening at 6 p.m. Food fest at 6 p.m. At Sidha Yoga Sevai Maiyam, 27, Sundareswarar Street, Mylapore. Ph: 24611246, 9840431026.
- Kalyana Nagar Association, Mandavelipakkam in association with Vinieyoga Healing Center, Besant Nagar. Has 3 dedicated instructors, headed by yoga guru Usha. Mon, Wed, Fridays 6:30-7:30 p.m. The contact is Vijayalakshmi /9600033306.
< This list will be updated as and when new info is received.